Mr Kun Aguero

Re: Mr Kun Agguero

beano46 said:
paphos-mcfc said:
You've proved a point tonight. You are the best player in the premiership. I'm glad you're wearing a blue shirt. ( Second best player David Silva ) ;)

Amen

I have Man love for them both and don't care who knows it

You are not the only one matey. I came in my pants tonight. As a matter of fact I have just done so again just thinking about him. Who the fuck is Tevez.

Rascal said:
gman07 said:
Rascal said:
an average debut on par with jim tolmie perhaps

I expect much much more
LOL... well I do too... but shit hot debut!!! Incredible how well he found his feet!!

;-)
isnt it lovely being blue!! :-)) Sitting here with a dumb smile on my face... cant believe I was nervous before the game :-)))

Rascal said:
an average debut on par with jim tolmie perhaps

I expect much much more
Drifting back to that day in August 83 in deepest South London.......

Paylor_Shade_Of_Blue said:
didactic said:
Hey guys just watched the game how about that Aguero guy?. Seems decent I think.

Average at best.

LOL @ Gary Neville "I cant even explain how these guys score these goals and the type of skill it takes to score that goal."

Describing the last goal.

Cheadle Blue said:
"Aguero vs Stoke away on a wet, winters evening or Carroll vs Stoke away on a wet, winters evening. I know which one I'd want"

what a total dickhead. that drunken yobbo isn't fit to tie sergios boots. the dippers are shitting themselves, another season of midtable mediocrity on the way for the scousers
we play stoke on Saturday 24 march. I predict a hat trick

Was funny seeing Lita coming on. Reminded me of him turning us down not so many years ago fuck me how far we've come.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.