mr mancini I am 100% behind you

Forza Mancini!

Who gives a shit about last night, move on now, forget it!

Beat Birmingham by 2-3 goals, and we can look up again.

Just need the odd few players to start performing, as they're letting us down at the minute. Yaya Toure and Milner to name two.

As soon as players start to perform, then Mancini can start to figure out how to blend them together, as they too learn how to play together and our strongest team can be, not found, but created.

i'm in the mancini 'out' camp. but i have to say, last night i saw the most tactical exciting manchester derby EVER! i think a lot of managers must think that the game is just for them, so the supporters can grown , therefore, have to give a fuck to try and entertain some big idiots . and before anybody gives me this "it's an entertainment industry" crap. bollocks! results count ! marks and spencer are in the results industry, but you don't have to pay a hefty admission price to watch them s ell knickers , yes , but that isn't football.

Mancio said:
i'm in the mancini 'out' camp. but i have to say, last night i saw the most tactical exciting manchester derby EVER! i think a lot of managers must think that the game is just for them, so the supporters can grown , therefore, have to give a fuck to try and entertain some big idiots . and before anybody gives me this "it's an entertainment industry" crap. bollocks! results count ! marks and spencer are in the results industry, but you don't have to pay a hefty admission price to watch them s ell knickers , yes , but that isn't football.
exciting wtf,some big idiots like me and a lot of the posters that have been through ups and downs over the years .how old are you?

frothy said:
Mancio said:
exciting wtf,some big idiots like me and a lot of the posters that have been through ups and downs over the years .how old are you?

i'm 51

and you ?

im 100% behind mancini, i know people are entitled to there own opinion but if you dont like mancini and his stlye of play there is one solution dont go and watch. what pisses me off is that i think some fans want us to play shit so they can get straight on the managers back, and all goes quiet when we play well and pick up decent results.
we get slagged off enough at the minute in the press and the last thing the club needs at this time is the fans slagging manager and players off
get behind the club, get behind the players and get behind the manager
ctid

Mancio said:

what the!!!!! is this some kind of italo disco remix of my earlier post in this thread?

Before last night I was fiercely behind Mancini. During the game I was so frustrated I wanted to go down to the touchline and shake him, but after the game remain fiercely behind the boss.

Forza Mancini!

Thatchersforearm said:
Before last night I was fiercely behind Mancini. During the game I was so frustrated I wanted to go down to the touchline and shake him, but after the game remain fiercely behind the boss.

Forza Mancini!

hundred percent with you on that one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.