mr mancini I am 100% behind you

Mancini was right to not risk losing the Derby, because we were coming off 3 defeats and one win. It wasn't worth the risk of a lost to to go all out for a win. If the game was too open, United would have won. Losing the derby would have meant the risk of morale, alot of pressure from the media and facing the next run of games after a derby lost. As Mark Hughes had a run of draws after the derby lost.

Mancini has been playing and managing games in much more intensive derbies his whole life and understand how important they are and the impact a lost could have in successive games, a lost at a derby could affect the entire season.

Perhaps i have a solution.

Mods, after any game where the result is not what we would have liked (ie; anything less than a severe drubbing of the opposing side) lock the board for 24 hours so no new topics can be posted.

This will allow the knee jerkers to work it out of their system before spurting it out onto the world wide web for all to read.

I reckon most real blues were pissed off after Wednesday, but after things had calmed, and reality filtered through, most realised it wasnt too bad after all.

Kris_Musampa said:
Perhaps i have a solution.

Mods, after any game where the result is not what we would have liked (ie; anything less than a severe drubbing of the opposing side) lock the board for 24 hours so no new topics can be posted.

This will allow the knee jerkers to work it out of their system before spurting it out onto the world wide web for all to read.

I reckon most real blues were pissed off after Wednesday, but after things had calmed, and reality filtered through, most realised it wasnt too bad after all.

yeh, i was pleased we did'nt get beat by the time the final whistle came, we missed a chance to beat them but to not lose was worth the boredom.

Bored! Portsmouth at home last season was boring,watching the big lump up to niall was boring last night was tactical no goals and few chances but if you felt like nodding off last night you mustn't appreciate football. So don't join the ticket scheme for the chumps league next season

clubfoot said:
we can always go back to the days of stuart pearce if you want, but then again most of the moaners on here wont remember those days..............

Being able to have the Pearce days as your example of bad times..? Luxury..!you don't know how lucky you are.

During the Ball-Clarke days, we had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before bed, eat a lump of cold poison, watch City lose 8 games in a row, and then pay for the permission to see us lose to Barnsley, Lincoln, Reading, Tranmere, swindon, Oldham and Port vale, with Heaney Rodger and Brannon in the team.. and when we got home, rag mates would mock and then kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

Try and tell the young people today that... and they won't believe you.

blumoonrises said:
clubfoot said:
we can always go back to the days of stuart pearce if you want, but then again most of the moaners on here wont remember those days..............

Being able to have the Pearce days as your example of bad times..? Luxury..!you don't know how lucky you are.

During the Ball-Clarke days, we had to get up in the morning at ten o'clock at night, half an hour before bed, eat a lump of cold poison, watch City lose 8 games in a row, and then pay for the permission to see us lose to Barnsley, Lincoln, Reading, Tranmere, swindon, Oldham and Port vale, with Heaney Rodger and Brannon in the team.. and when we got home, rag mates would mock and then kill us, and dance about on our graves singing "Hallelujah."

Quality!

Ahhh the good ole days....

Anyone remember the days when we plundered the best that Wimbledon had to offer? Oh the joy of watching Kanchelskis bugger Terry Phelan down the left at Old Toilet, or watching Keith "Ooh Curly Wurly" Curle give it plenty of air to no one in particular?

It fills my heart with warmth....

Kris_Musampa said:

Ahhh the good ole days....

Anyone remember the days when we plundered the best that Wimbledon had to offer? Oh the joy of watching Kanchelskis bugger Terry Phelan down the left at Old Toilet, or watching Keith "Ooh Curly Wurly" Curle give it plenty of air to no one in particular?

It fills my heart with warmth....

That was 5-6 years later and things were actually quite good then, we finished 5th which we haven't bettered since. Curle is one of the best centre halves we've had.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.