mr mancini I am 100% behind you

we can always go back to the days of stuart pearce if you want, but then again most of the moaners on here wont remember those days..............

manimanc said:
as we didn`t beat united 5-0 and we`re not 10 points clear at the top of the table some fans have obviously taken it upon themselves to announce or denounce the fact that roberto mancini is a liar and a disgrace...well guess what,whoever written that is a liar and a disgrace!! we have come out of a mini blip,or a MAJOR CRISIS in the eyes of the whores in the press,with two clean sheets and 4 pts against teams who have taken ponts off us in recent times...what is even more pathetic at peoples reaction is that we`re ONLY 12 GAMES IN on a 38 game season and sitting pretty in fourth with 2nd or 3rd well within our grasp. WHAT A DISASTER!!! I for one am 100% behind the team and mancini,through thick and thin,through winning or losing because we`re at the start of something special here boys and girls....rome wasn`t built in a day...bring on birmingham...

I'm with you there pal! ... and I think mancini is probably the best person to ask about Rome and how long it took to build lol

I said this in another thread, but 1 point off them red fookers is better than none and getting beat annoyingly in extra time, the sluchy tw@s! ... come to think of it a rag at work last season was slagging city off for all the draws we were getting under huges, how many draws as unit*d had so far this season? *shrugs* anyway just saying eheh.

mancini should stay for a long time, lets say if HH sheikh mansour changes the manager and brings someone like mourinho or hiddink what if they dont exceed expectations? changing manager is not the solution

Stabilty is the most important factor at any club at any level. We look bombproof defensively when our first choice team plays. All great teams are built on their defensive foundations and that has clearly been Mancio's first aim. He has now achieved this. All those posters and idiotic journos in the tabloids who call this negativity have completely missed the point. The goals and exciting football will definitely come now Mancini has built a great defensive platform. I'm 100% behind the manager and so should any self respecting supporter be.
CTID

i'm a well knowed mancini outers

anyway i'm waiting to see the big failure at the end os season

hoping in january he will have not any new player to help him like a torres or a dzeko

There is a problem, with this forum and many others, and it is this, the people who hold a minority opinion tend to be the the ones who shout the loudest!

I bet there are about 5 or 6 posters on here (out of the 1000's of members) that hold the "Mancini out" opinion, but at first glance you would think that it was the majority opinion.

You will notice that some only come on here when we have a poor result or perceived poor result, they never come on when we win, they are not interested in debate, they just want the world to know what they think and feel, so they repeat it time and time again, just to make sure that we all understand where they are coming from, it was the same with Hughes and Sven.

Ducado said:
There is a problem, with this forum and many others, and it is this, the people who hold a minority opinion tend to be the the ones who shout the loudest!

I bet there are about 5 or 6 posters on here (out of the 1000's of members) that hold the "Mancini out" opinion, but at first glance you would think that it was the majority opinion.

You will notice that some only come on here when we have a poor result or perceived poor result, they never come on when we win, they are not interested in debate, they just want the world to know what they think and feel, so they repeat it time and time again, just to make sure that we all understand where they are coming from, it was the same with Hughes and Sven.

I think we need a list, oh listmeister!

A league table of negative posters, and how may times they post.

Would make for interesting reading.

Thankyou very much . Mancini and our team just played one of the best teams in England and didn't lose , yet people aren't happy ? If we had attacked last night and gone for it and lost people would still be complaining , he just can't win . If we had committed to the game and gone for it in the last ten mins , we would have lost the game . The rags were quick on the counter attack last night and if we had committed everybody forward then they would have gone and scored . I personally am satisfied with the result as I would much rather have a point and remain fourth than get none and let other teams build ground on us . Could we have won the game if we had set out with an attacking team last night , yes I think we could . But if you had gone with two strikers and sacrificed a midfilder we would have got overrun and they would have dominated the midfield and eventually picked us off . We have played this season , chelsea , liverpool , united and tottenham and not conceded one and picked up 8 points there , how many other teams would get that from those games ? We are a solid unit now , we already know we have the attacking talent , it was just a case of sorting one before we release the other . I expect us to go on and get alot more goals now , starting with Birmingham on Saturday . As long as we win I am not bothered as long as Mancini gets the job done , I am not bothered as the attacking threat will come . Bobby has my backing

Ducado said:

perfect post mate.

then ban the trolls

badge said:
i'm in the mancini 'in' camp. but i have to say, last night i saw the most dull manchester derby EVER! i think a lot of managers forget that the game isn't just for them, it's for the supporters and, therefore, have a duty to at least try and entertain. and before anybody gives me this "it's a results industry" crap. bollocks! marks and spencer are in the results industry, but you don't have to pay a hefty admission price to watch them s ell knickers.
spot on

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.