much credit to the rag fans.

de niro said:
i've just been to london for the week end, i left saturday after the everton game. my train was at 3-30 ish and of course as the train pulled in it was full of rags, heaving actually. i must admit affording myself a little giggle whilst singing at the top of my voice "any old iron any old iron" and "maybe its beecose arm a landaner". glory hunting fuckers.

then.

on my way back to manchester today i had to grab a couple of tube trains, walk up and down about 30 sets of stairs or escalators, through a st pats parade and down tunnels of the underground keeping a sly eye out for any american werwolves lying in wait. once on board i faced a two and half hours journey back to manc. as i got in my car at the car park i'm shattered and thought "thank goodness i dont have to do that every week". but of course the plastic rag do, they do that fucking journey week in week out. some even will traipse up to newcastle, even worse!
midweek games must be a nightmare.i'm gutted it takes 10 mins to get off mary d's car park, they must get home at all hours.

so i applaud you rags, you have more money than sense but i applaud you.

i must say i wouldn't do that to watch city, then again glory doesn't consume my life to that level. actually i may just pop down to the same train when there's no glory to be had. i'll report back then.
till then though well done to them, they must spend friggin thousands and as i say they do put a shift in.
This is what I don't understand about Cockney reds. How many teams are in and around London, 9-10 maybe more, I could never understand it!!

We exiled mancunians do it every week.....all the way from the South Coast

Tipo said:

we respect you for that, the difference being though when in london ive seen a few blues going to the match not train loads full, like with united fans.

Tipo said:

Exactly , exiled, born here born blue, you have no choice. These guys have actually chosen to put themselves through it. Perhaps glory means that much,I dunno.

You mean like Olly Murs? Oh yeah - much fuckin respect I don't think. Exiled Mancs doing the regular match-day pilgrimage is something I respect. The majority of these tossers however are nothing more than plastic, glory-by-association mouthy cants.

picsrvmcfcco9.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.