Muffin or Barm

tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:
I will never surrender!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then we shall have to tie you up and force feed you with the food of the Gods, the one and only oven bottom muffin.

On most issues,you are on the money.
How can you be so wrong on this one?

No Surrender,
No Surrender,
No Surrender to the muffin men!!!

:)

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:
Then we shall have to tie you up and force feed you with the food of the Gods, the one and only oven bottom muffin.

No Surrender,
No Surrender,

I could say the same. Barms are for yonners and inbreds in the hinterlands near the Yorkshire border. A MANC eats a muffin. SCATTOH!

tommyducks said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:

No Surrender,
No Surrender,

I could say the same. Barms are for yonners and inbreds in the hinterlands near the Yorkshire border. A MANC eats a muffin. SCATTOH!

SCATTOH! to where exactly?
The Lanes?
Come back North Tommy,before this evil Southern hex takes hold of your few remaining brain cells!!!

Well after the defeat of the Barmy army there are bound to be one or two rebels still out there who can't accept the inevitable. But the Muffins reign supreme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.