Muffin or Barm

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
I'm always incinerating things !

I would never have guessed :-)

Barmy Army is the way forward!
Just a couple of barmy outposts left. A bit like those Japanese fellas who don't know the war has been lost.

The Muffins Have It!

Bluebird1 said:
tommyducks said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
I'm always incinerating things !

I would never have guessed :-)

Barmy Army is the way forward!
Just a couple of barmy outposts left. A bit like those Japanese fellas??(exweeze me?) who don't know the war has been lost.

The Muffins Have It!

I will never surrender!!!!!!
Oh dear.

Time to play James Blunt at 50 million decibels outside your house.

Numptyed said:
MuffinMuffinMuffin Muffinmuffin
Victory is ours numptyed. If they survive the Bluntster, I have the best of Manuel and his Music of the Mountains. They won't come out alive BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH

tueartsboots said:
tommyducks said:
Numptyed said:
Victory is ours numptyed. If they survive the Bluntster, I have the best of Manuel and his Music of the Mountains. They won't come out alive BWAHAHAHAHAHAAAAH
Ducks, agreeing with someone called Numptyed? Pair of bloomin numptys imo ! ;-p
YOURE BEAUTIFUL

YOURE BEAUTIFUL

(at 70 million decibels, all night long, and followed by 30 hours of Peruvian nose flute music.)

tommyducks said:
tueartsboots said:
tommyducks said:
Numptyed said:
Ducks, agreeing with someone called Numptyed? Pair of bloomin numptys imo ! ;-p
YOURE BEAUTIFUL

YOURE BEAUTIFUL

(at 70 million decibels, all night long, and followed by 30 hours of Peruvian nose flute music.)
Fave track of all time and I love chilling to peruvian nose flute music when eating a chip barm, do me a favour and scrape your nails down a window pane or blackboard, turns me on no end !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.