Muffin or Barm

tueartsboots said:
Rammyblues said:
Well after the victory of the Barmy army there are bound to be one or two rebels still out there who can't accept the inevitable in the muffin camp. But I really want a barm.
Knock yourself out !

Evening Tony, did you see what they threatened to do to me? They wanted to tie me up!!!!!!

Robbo. said:
bloody muffin

Language Robbo
732.gif

Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Rammyblues said:
Well after the victory of the Barmy army there are bound to be one or two rebels still out there who can't accept the inevitable in the muffin camp. But I really want a barm.
Knock yourself out !

Evening Tony, did you see what they threatened to do to me? They wanted to tie me up!!!!!!
Yes I did, 14 pages added in my absence ! But I though you liked being tied up ! ;-p

tueartsboots said:
Bluebird1 said:
tueartsboots said:
Rammyblues said:
Knock yourself out !

Yes I did, 14 pages added in my absence ! But I though you liked being tied up ! ;-p

How very dare you incinerate such a thing lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.