Muffin or Barm

tueartsboots said:
myleftfoot said:
pidantic dunt yu fink, irony as neveur bin sow loseted
Pedantic **** you fuck, irony has never been so lost !
I wasn't patronising you nor taking the piss, not my way.
I know irony and can read exactly what people mean even if misspelt, yu cumplette mapput

pedantic DONT you think, irony as never been so lost.

one word for you my friend - tetchy.

if you were not taking the piss please, please dont be so defensive, it really does grate.

i thought you were one of the good guys - ho hey, you just dont know who to trust with your comedy, maybe ric was right.

myleftfoot said:
tueartsboots said:
myleftfoot said:
I know irony and can read exactly what people mean even if misspelt, yu cumplette mapput

if you were not taking the piss please, please dont be so defensive, it really does grate.

i thought you were one of the good guys - ho hey, you just dont know who to trust with your comedy, maybe ric was right.
so the irony here is that you are offended by my not trying to offend you ! Yes, I got DON'T wrong but on this forum my first guess would generally be correct ! I am such a silly bunt sometimes !

tueartsboots said:
myleftfoot said:
tueartsboots said:
myleftfoot said:

so the irony here is that you are offended by my not trying to offend you ! Yes, I got DON'T wrong but on this forum my first guess would generally be correct ! I am such a silly bun sometimes !

I thawt you said it was a barm TB?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.