Muffin or Barm

Rammyblues said:
Daughter lived in Hackney last year now in Elephant and Castle know Hackney reasonably well.

Ha ha rammy you have daughter at uni I thought you were about 22ish lol

myleftfoot said:
its a barm end of, full stop, nighty night. stop dicking about with this muffin nonsense it just embarrassing the whole forum. cheers thanks, goodnight !!

chip barm. chip barm. chip barm.chip barm. thats it im after one now, be back in 5.

Bluebird1 said:
myleftfoot said:
its a barm end of, full stop, nighty night. stop dicking about with this muffin nonsense it just embarrassing the whole forum. cheers thanks, goodnight !!

chip barm. chip barm. chip barm.chip barm. thats it im after one now, be back in 5.

cheeky,very cheeky mi dear!!. i will buy you a chip muffin for that manouvoure

myleftfoot said:
Bluebird1 said:
myleftfoot said:

Why thank you kind sir but if you're buying me a chip muffin ..... can you make it a double chocolate chip one please lol

Bluebird1 said:
myleftfoot said:
Bluebird1 said:
myleftfoot said:

Why thank you kind sir but if you're buying me a chip muffin ..... can you make it a double chocolate chip one please lol

with chips and gravy and ketchup, no problem my dear!!! whatever floats you boat!

myleftfoot said:
Bluebird1 said:
myleftfoot said:

cheeky,very cheeky mimy dear!!. iI will buy you a chip muffin for that manouvouremanoeuver
Enter at your peril !

tueartsboots said:
myleftfoot said:
Bluebird1 said:
myleftfoot said:

cheeky,very cheeky mimy dear!!. iI will buy you a chip muffin for that manouvouremanoeuver
Enter at your peril !

pidantic dunt yu fink, irony as neveur bin sow loseted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.