Muffin or Barm

Challenger1978 said:
The cookie monster said:
I said its a ...........Muffin

15zgxe.png

He was given a choice between a muffin and a bloody bap, the guy that asked him that question needs bloody well shooting. Baps are for bloody southern fairy's how dare he mention them in the great Barm v muffin debate the twat.

Anyway Khaldoon not from Manchester so his vote doesn't count just like yours you six fingered git ;-p
Stop talking bollocks, as stated by others this thread should now be locked and muffin declared the winner.

The bigman has spoke and his decision is final,although like I've said the sheik could trump him. . . .however by all accounts a chip muffin is one of is firm favourites so you barm lovers have hit a brick wall.

Give it up and let it go!

The cookie monster said:
Challenger1978 said:
The cookie monster said:
I said its a ...........Muffin

15zgxe.png

He was given a choice between a muffin and a bloody bap, the guy that asked him that question needs bloody well shooting. Baps are for bloody southern fairy's how dare he mention them in the great Barm v muffin debate the twat.

Anyway Khaldoon not from Manchester so his vote doesn't count just like yours you six fingered git ;-p
Stop talking bollocks, as stated by others this thread should now be locked and muffin declared the winner.

The bigman has spoke and his decision is final,although like I've said the sheik could trump him. . . .however by all accounts a chip muffin is one of is firm favourites so you barm lovers have hit a brick wall.

Give it up and let it go!

I'll give it up if we sign Messi.

Challenger1978 said:
Project Rain said:
The fact that Khaldoon wasn't confused by the question means he knows this thread exists.

Which is pretty mental with all things considered. Anyway just in case he does read this thread.

Hey Khaldoon if you read this get of your arse will you and sign Messi.

I'll even consider you as Manc and count your vote in the great Barm v Muffin debate if you do.

Pretty please with sugar on top.

Christ, if he could get Messi I might even call it a Barm........l.l

Not really :)<br /><br />-- Tue May 15, 2012 6:24 pm --<br /><br />
lust overlord said:
Heard a rumour that the sheikh organised a celebration banquet and was quite explicit in his request for 200 barms from the local bakery.

You were sold a pup. I know for a fact that the Sheikh loves a good Muffin.......l

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.