Muffin or Barm

Lavinda Past said:
Still a Barm.

I admire your conviction and persistence but it is important to embrace change. Lavinda, you have been a true barm, but the time has come to accept reality, the world as it really is, there is no malice......just type the words 'it is a Muffin' and all will be well. Cookie and I will ensure that your crossing is without pain and fear........you can do this :)

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Still a Barm.

I admire your conviction and persistence but it is important to embrace change. Lavinda, you have been a true barm, but the time has come to accept reality, the world as it really is, there is no malice......just type the words 'it is a Muffin' and all will be well. Cookie and I will ensure that your crossing is without pain and fear........you can do this :)

'it is a.........BARM!' - Only tories and yanks eat muffins.

Good men and women fought and died so that decent people can enjoy a lovely chip Barm.

The cookie monster said:
Last count on the thread 93% muffin 7% barm..

And the golden boy khaldoun in the muffin corner..

Let it go!

So, if 'golden boy' thinks it's a m**fin, it's suddenly the law? Bloody bunch of sycophants!

I bet I could eat more chip barms than he could eat chip m**fins in one sitting. Bloody hell man, he's probably never had a proper chippy tea in his life. If he has he probably had it delivered by Harrods and ate it off a china plate.

BARM

Lavinda Past said:
The cookie monster said:
Last count on the thread 93% muffin 7% barm..

And the golden boy khaldoun in the muffin corner..

Let it go!

So, if 'golden boy' thinks it's a m**fin, it's suddenly the law? Bloody bunch of sycophants!

I bet I could eat more chip barms than he could eat chip m**fins in one sitting. Bloody hell man, he's probably never had a proper chippy tea in his life. If he has he probably had it delivered by Harrods and ate it off a china plate.

BARM

Its over mate the end has arrived..

Muffin is the champion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.