Muffin or Barm

Re: Barm or Muffin

Alanm1980 said:
Its a Chip Barm in South Manc.

I have never known ANYONE who has called it a muffin.

BARM

barm%20butty-thumb.jpg

MUFFIN

chocomuffin1.jpg

Project Rain said:
Alanm1980 said:
Its a Chip Barm in South Manc.

I have never known ANYONE who has called it a muffin.

BARM

barm%20butty-thumb.jpg

MUFFIN

chocomuffin1.jpg

You have just answerd my question, look back at my first post, its about chip muffin and a chip barm and the pic above looks like a Bacon Butty so fuck knows what i am saying but it sound good.......I need a drink!!

well I'm having my butties tomorrow on "oven bottom muffins" as it says on the packaging,the "muffin cake" is American word for a small cake eaten by load mouth pricks with only a basic knowledge of the English language..

stonie said:
well I'm having my butties tomorrow on "oven bottom muffins" as it says on the packaging,the "muffin cake" is American word for a small cake eaten by load mouth pricks with only a basic knowledge of the English language..

Stonie my friend you have been promoted to a General,

All my cadets this is what is needed to fight against the Barm Pots in this classic battle!!

All hail STONIE!!

Robbo. said:
stonie said:

Stonie my friend you have been promoted to a General,

All my cadets this is what is needed to fight against the Barm Pots in this classic battle!!

All hail STONIE!!

lets do em all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.