Muffin or Barm

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
no mate its how they are baked a Manchester oven bottom muffin is what it says, take a look
Is it not Lancs anyway my point stands you have to qualify your so called muffin. Round one to me as the ad goes;)

the clue is in the name
If you have to go into a full description then you need a new thread this is the muffin or barm thread not the Manchester oven baked 200mm diameter bottom muffin thread

andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
Is it not Lancs anyway my point stands you have to qualify your so called muffin. Round one to me as the ad goes;)

the clue is in the name
If you have to go into a full description then you need a new thread this is the muffin or barm thread not the Manchester oven baked 200mm diameter bottom muffin thread

ok ok its just a simple Manchester Muffin, check the link in post above, its pretty damning evidence, if you're a Manc its a muffin, its a regional thing

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
the clue is in the name

ok ok its just a simple Manchester Muffin, check the link in post above, its pretty damning evidence, if you're a Manc its a muffin, its a regional thing
So your saying it's not a muffin, it is in fact a Manchester muffin, as said your on the wrong thread

andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:

So your saying it's not a muffin, it is in fact a Manchester muffin, as said your on the wrong thread

are you from Manc?

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:

are you from Manc?
All my life mate if it makes you feel better I like them both but you have to qualify the muffin with manchester THIS IS NOT THE TITLE OF THREAD!

andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:

are you from Manc?
All my life mate if it makes you feel better I like them both but you have to qualify the muffin with manchester THIS IS NOT THE TITLE OF THREAD!

the educated Mancunian calls it a muffin

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
are you from Manc?

I left school at 16 with no quals this could explain a lot:

andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:

ah we may have found the reason for some people calling them barms ;)

charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
charliebigspuds said:

ah we may have found the reason for some people calling them barms ;)

I too left school at 16 with no quals. Now I've got more money than sense. And it's still a barm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.