Muffin or Barm

Lavinda Past said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
I left school at 16 with no quals this could explain a lot:

ah we may have found the reason for some people calling them barms ;)

I too left school at 16 with no quals. Now I've got more money than sense. And it's still a barm.
Sounds just like me a lot of these well educated muffin eaters don't have a pot to piss in ;)

Lavinda Past said:
charliebigspuds said:
andyhinch said:
I left school at 16 with no quals this could explain a lot:

I too left school at 16 with no quals. Now I've got more money than sense. And it's still a barm.

Mmmmm........you left school at 16 with no quals and you now have more money than sense...so potentially you have very little sense and not a lot of money. This could explain why you believe a Muffin is a barm......I think we're sorted now. Obviously people with a lot of sense know it's a Muffin and those without the sense they were born with believe It to be a barm:)

Game over.

Muffin wins.

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
charliebigspuds said:

Mmmmm........you left school at 16 with no quals and you now have more money than sense...so potentially you have very little sense and not a lot of money. This could explain why you believe a Muffin is a barm......I think we're sorted now. Obviously people with a lot of sense know it's a Muffin and those without the sense they were born with believe It to be a barm:)

Game over.

Muffin wins.
I think I won a bit ago, you can have a massive amount of sense but have larger amount of money your argument makes no sense.

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
charliebigspuds said:

Game over.

Muffin wins.

Dav, dav, dav, you talk some sh*t, you really do. Not quite as much as me though... Keep trying.

It's a barm.

andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:

Game over.

Muffin wins.
I think I won a bit ago, you can have a massive amount of sense but have larger amount of money your argument makes no sense.

Think you need to re -read Lavinda's post. My post ( not an argument) makes excellent sense and is based in Lavinda's logic. Recant your barm beliefs and you will be forgiven. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.