Muffin or Barm

Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:
Davs 19 said:
Mmmmm........you left school at 16 with no quals and you now have more money than sense...so potentially you have very little sense and not a lot of money. This could explain why you believe a Muffin is a barm......I think we're sorted now. Obviously people with a lot of sense know it's a Muffin and those without the sense they were born with believe It to be a barm:)

Game over.

Muffin wins.
I think I won a bit ago, you can have a massive amount of sense but have larger amount of money your argument makes no sense.

Think you need to re -read Lavinda's post. My post ( not an argument) makes excellent sense and is based in Lavinda's logic. Recant your barm beliefs and you will be forgiven. :)

Dav, you base 'on' something, not 'in'. "Lavinda's logic" - now there's a f*ckin phrase I wouldn't throw around too often!

It's still a barm.

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
andyhinch said:
I think I won a bit ago, you can have a massive amount of sense but have larger amount of money your argument makes no sense.

Think you need to re -read Lavinda's post. My post ( not an argument) makes excellent sense and is based in Lavinda's logic. Recant your barm beliefs and you will be forgiven. :)

Dav, you base 'on' something, not 'in'. "Lavinda's logic" - now there's a f*ckin phrase I wouldn't throw around too often!

It's still a barm.

Is a fair grammatical point and it serves me right for rushing ( the I and O sit next to each other on the keyboard) to exploit the opportunity you presented me with.

Obviously it is still a Muffin. Deep down, I think you know this to be true.

Lavinda Past said:
andyhinch said:
I think these highly educated buffoons think their right, I proved my argument a bit ago when c,b,s could not call it a muffin

Correct. I can't stand brainiacs, they all like gay coffee and m**fins.
Muffin munchers gay twa..... Oh hang on will jump up I got CSS and went to uni so I'm dead smart me cos I can use a computa on power point and stuff muffin eating mis guided fools

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:

It's still a barm.

Is a fair grammatical point and it serves me right for rushing ( the I and O sit next to each other on the keyboard) to exploit the opportunity you presented me with.

You speak of the 'i' and the 'o' as if they are people Dav... Check outside your house for a yellow van... The net is closing, the barm police are near...

Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:

It's still a barm.

Is a fair grammatical point and it serves me right for rushing ( the I and O sit next to each other on the keyboard) to exploit the opportunity you presented me wit

You speak of the 'i' and the 'o' as if they are people Dav... Check outside your house for a yellow van... The net is closing, the barm police are near...

Lol !!!

Still a muffin though .....

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
Davs 19 said:
Is a fair grammatical point and it serves me right for rushing ( the I and O sit next to each other on the keyboard) to exploit the opportunity you presented me wit

Lol !!!

Still a muffin though .....

tumblr_lplhtuqd881qiz883.jpg

:D

Davs 19 said:
Lavinda Past said:
andyhinch said:
I think these highly educated buffoons think their right, I proved my argument a bit ago when c,b,s could not call it a muffin

Andy, I won't correct the grammatical error, I'll leave this to Lavinda :)

Correct. I can't stand brainiacs, they all like gay coffee and m**fins.
I can't spell due to my poor education no need to bully I have wisdom certificates can not explain. Bit like c,b,s can't just call it a muffin. It's because he's wrong

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.