Muffin or Barm

They even do muffins in Morocco, although the indigenous berber people don't know how close theirs look and taste to a staple Ashton market hall oven bottom muffin. They were especially tasty when dipping into a meat n' veg tagine.

Fucking Morocco? is that all you’ve got? They call it a muffin in Morocco so it must be a muffin? Jesus man have a word with yourself. Goats bollocks in a muffin? You’re welcome to it.

What about baps? I recommend Katie's baps in Barnsley.

The trouble with muffin is it could be misconstrued as a lady part... (a bit like 'growler' - Yorkshire slang for pork pie).

What about baps? I recommend Katie's baps in Barnsley.

The trouble with muffin is it could be misconstrued as a lady part... (a bit like 'growler' - Yorkshire slang for pork pie).

Baps? There is no room in this thread for fence sitters. It’s either a barm or you’re wrong.

As I have said before, Barm Cake is for the upper class, Muffin for the working class.
My Grandad and dad had two Chippies in Gorton, on occations they sold buttered Muffins so people could have a Chip Muffin.
Chip Barm doesnt have the same ring.
I agree with the first part, its a bit like how posh people have breakfast, lunch and dinner, whereas I have breakfast, me dinner and then me tea.

However, as regards the second part: chip muffin vs chip barm, I'd have to put forward the obvious: chip butty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.