munain

ive been banging on about this guy for ages now.

he is a truely truely stunning player. amazing.

this is exactly the kind of signing we should be making . he really is potential world player of the year .

I suppose we're talking about Athletic Bilbaos Iker Muniain?

We have to have him! He will be as good as David Silva, if not better.

One game wankers out in force.

Better than RVP?
Better than Silva?

Do me a favour

Damocles said:
One game wankers out in force.

Better than RVP?
Better than Silva?

Do me a favour

ignore the hyperbole and put him on the "must keep an eye on" list. He played the way i hoped AJ would play like but doesn't .

I like him, he seems to be a good player. Certainly not a world beater but decent enough.

Damocles said:
I like him, he seems to be a good player. Certainly not a world beater but decent enough.

I think in only a couple of years, when he will still be very young by the way, world beater will be the correct way to describe his quality.

A bunch of us have been talking about him on here for two years now... would love to have him here, and as opposed to most other signings will make, he'll have a great shot at quickly earning himself a regular starter position. We really have no one to play as a right attacking midfielder/striker... Silva could do it, but he needs to be played in a central role. Mario can do it, but is better used as a striker.

This is a pretty decent looking side:

----------------Hart-----------------
-----Kompany------Lescott--------
Richards---------------------Clichy
-------YaYa---------Martinez------
---------------Silva---------------
Hazard--------------------Muniain
--------------Aguero--------------

That's a CL winning side right there.<br /><br />-- Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
Jonathan1979 said:
Barcelona is after him too.

That's unfortunate...

Just got his first Spain cap last month, not bad for a 19 year old given the options they have in his kind of position. He'd cost a bomb though, it's not like Bilbao can just go out and sign a replacement or strengthen their squad with 2 or 3 others. If he doesn't want to move they have no incentive to sell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.