munain

The lad is a proper world class talent. Seen him play a couple of times but sometimes you can just tell. Probably go to Barca though

LoveCity said:
That sort of speed and his willingness to track back and press players would seem to make him a perfect fit for City and a solution for our lack of pace sometimes. He plays on the wing mostly but I can see him evolving into something more like Messi, who he really reminds me a lot of. He is regularly impressive and could still get a lot better having just turned 19. He'd be a great signing I think but there are also other speedy wide-men who could also add something to our squad, I really hope we sign at least one in summer.
Couldn't agree more we genuinely lack width when Richards or Kolarov are not in the side.

Tevez City said:
I know he has potential to be a very good player, but I would rather to see the EXCEPTIONAL Hazard instead of him.
I think he has the potential to be better than Hazzard. Hazzard is a dribbler. This guy is cerebral. That said, I sense he is Barca bound.

I'd love for Muniain and Martinez to come here in a double swoop this summer. Both players are what i think we need and are young enough to be around for a good while.

FantasyIreland said:
Predominantly a winger??

No chance he'll be playing here then......

as i understand it, he started his career playing behind the striker, but bilbao have recently changed the formation they play to 433 so hes been deployed out wide

tonights performance has done it for me, impeccable workrate, isnt scared of putting a tackle in, close quaters ball control is amazing and definatly has an eye for goal. Hoping that tevez leaves in the summer, i dont want us to be looking at anyone else, at 19 he can only improve aswel, get it done!!!

Incredible talent, I say again I think he can be the closest thing to Messi out there in a couple of years. He plays the flanks a lot but can dash through the middle too, he is an absolutely unbelievable talent. Be surprised if he's not at Real Madrid next season, just keep him away from the rags, he looks like he'll be one of those players who can win a league by himself. He may be 19 but I think he is worth Rooney type money, approaching £30million.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.