munain

Sam_B said:
Damocles said:
I like him, he seems to be a good player. Certainly not a world beater but decent enough.

Give it time, he has the talent...
I agree. He's only 19 and he already plays at a much higher level than the majority of players his age. Definitely one to at least keep an eye on.

Damocles said:
One game wankers out in force.

Better than RVP?
Better than Silva?

Do me a favour

i posted this 6 months ago?
one game wankers?
ive seen him play maybe 15 times.
the guy is class.
i thought id bump it last night, as many people may have seen him play against the rags.

better than rvp?....... talking shite there... hes not the same position ,so what that has to do with it, i dont know.
better than silva?......errrrmmmmmm NO , but how many are. he could potentially be up there with him silva given time.

get off your high horse and give your head a wobble

Well he has been dubbed the "Spanish Messi", so I think they rate him highly in Spain.

Only seen him a few times, but there is no denying his talent and in time could become the best Spain has produced.

Would be very happy to see Munain and Martinez coming to City in the summer.

stavros said:
Damocles said:

Better than RVP?
Better than Silva?

Do me a favour

one game wankers?
the guy is class.
i thought id bump it last night, as many people may have seen him play against the rags.

better than rvp?....... talking shite there... hes not the same position ,so what that has to do with it, i dont know.
better than silva?......errrrmmmmmm NO , but how many are. he could potentially be up there with him silva given time.

I think he meant some of the posters that have posted since last night, not you.

Mayor West said:
stavros said:
Damocles said:

Better than RVP?
Better than Silva?

Do me a favour

one game wankers?
the guy is class.

I think he meant some of the posters that have posted since last night, not you.

Some of those posters have seen him in more than 1 game. Also no one has said he's currently better than RVP, rather he is a better investment due to his age, better health, and potential.

That sort of speed and his willingness to track back and press players would seem to make him a perfect fit for City and a solution for our lack of pace sometimes. He plays on the wing mostly but I can see him evolving into something more like Messi, who he really reminds me a lot of. He is regularly impressive and could still get a lot better having just turned 19. He'd be a great signing I think but there are also other speedy wide-men who could also add something to our squad, I really hope we sign at least one in summer.

what i noticed , as well as his brilliant technical ability, is his decision making. he makes the correct decision and plays the correct pass, at the right time.

fantastic player.

could play left , right, or centrally behind the striker

I know he has potential to be a very good player, but I would rather to see the EXCEPTIONAL Hazard instead of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.