munain

Took his goal well and some nice link play but overall he had a quiet game tonight.

I would love us to sign him though,as his potential is fantastic,but right now we have other squad priorities and they should be first addressed.

Iker Muniain

I haven't been on BM for a while now and was shocked that there were no threads in the transfer forum regarding this little fella.

People are talking about Martinez from Athletic, and he really fits the bill. But Muniain has so much natural ability that it would just seem stupid not to make a move for him. He plays a similar role to Nasri/Silva, and maybe there is not a need for him, but I really get the feeling that he would make a huge impact on our squad. He's going to be the best one day, and I wish we would go for him over Hazard tbh.<br /><br />-- Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:40 pm --<br /><br />Correction: just found a thread :(

My bad.

Dax777 said:
He sucks :P

Big time.
Clearly no talent at all; slow as fuck, can't beat a man, poor finisher, no stamina at all, does not work for his team, no history and no chance at aver playing for the Spanish national sides, U20 or senior. No chance of even being a regular for Athletic Bilbao.
In fact, no one in Spain has anything positive to say about little Iker, and I heard he is hated by the Bilbao fans.
And he's too old and cheap for us anyway.

Let's stay as far away from this kid as we possibly can.

Martinez is the only one we should be going for from this club. Navas would be a better option for the wing if we are looking at spanish clubs.

Mad 4 It said:
Martinez is the only one we should be going for from this club. Navas would be a better option for the wing if we are looking at spanish clubs.

You would rather have Navaz han Iker?

Well sure, Navas would probably add more to the team right away, but thinking in longer terms than one year, Iker is the one without doubt. I think he will reach David Villa class or if played a little bit deeper the "new Iniesta".
He is young, and would maybe be a bit of a gamble, but already he is showing such admirable maturity and intelligence on the pitch, making me believe this kid's potential will indeed be transformed in to actual skill.

The thing is though, I don't see us as am optional club for him to go to. He is already to good and known to settle for a reserve team spot with the occasional senior appearance. He should stay with Bilbao until he is just too good for them and will bring in an enormous sum of transfer money, or find a new club which will let him play regularly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.