munain

Re: Re: munain

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Hasn't really kicked on and has only scored 3 or 4 goals in his pro career.

I'd rather give guys like Harry Bunn a chance than start needlessly shipping in youngsters who have names bigger than their actual performances.

This is a wind up..

TBF any of the Bilbao midfield looked good enough to join us. They were excellent both last night and last week.

johnmc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I'd rather give guys like Harry Bunn a chance than start needlessly shipping in youngsters who have names bigger than their actual performances.

This is a wind up..

Agreed! Harry Bunn? didnt he fail in league 1? we need PACE!

I think the only way Muniain would join us, is if it was his desire to do so. If he himself would try to make a deal go through we would have a chance.

Airbags Optional said:
TBF any of the Bilbao midfield looked good enough to join us. They were excellent both last night and last week.
That is why I am not sold on any of them. It is not the individual players, but the style of play that is so enticing.

mcfclew said:
johnmc said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

This is a wind up..

Agreed! Harry Bunn? didnt he fail in league 1? we need PACE!

it was 14 months ago I posted that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.