Munich-bound Mancini

Could be just going to the Family home in Ancona, or another city in Italy. Air Dolomiti's hub is at Munich airport and they fly to about 10 Italian city's from Munich, easiest way from Manchester probably.
Hope it is Ribery though!!!

If he was going to Munich dont think it will be Ribery. Has he kicked a ball this season, thought he was injured. Can see it more likely being Lahm or perhaps meeting Hamburg or another club for talks about a player. I know we have been linked with Boateng from Hamburg.

i have just watched city beat blackburn on ESPN and he was on the touchline ,we won 4-1 by the the way

kinky's underpants said:
BringBackSwales said:
do not infer RAG to me you arse, and also I do not do the "munich" shit any more (I grew out of that) it was merely a flippant retort to the use of the word CRASH on a thread about our manager taking a plane (NOT the fact that the plane was going to Munich) - ok?
cars crash planes don't (bit the same as subs don't sink) dont be so touchy sugar!

try not to be so pedantic eh kinky? Not being touchy when someone infers scum tendencies is not easy, ok?

BringBackSwales said:
kinky's underpants said:
cars crash planes don't (bit the same as subs don't sink) dont be so touchy sugar!

try not to be so pedantic eh kinky? Not being touchy when someone infers scum tendencies is not easy, ok?

Pedantry can be a hard mistress. The most cursory search on the UK CAA web site brings up 263 documents using the term crash. I've personally witnessed 3 and watched 7 mates die in one so yes aeroplanes do crash.

Gelsons Dad said:
BringBackSwales said:

Pedantry can be a hard mistress. The most cursory search on the UK CAA web site brings up 263 documents using the term crash. I've personally witnessed 3 and watched 7 mates die in one so yes aeroplanes do crash.

wouldn't want to be next to you at the airport

Tommy Nookah said:
Gelsons Dad said:

wouldn't want to be next to you at the airport

lol,
Only one was a civilian aeroplane, the others were military.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.