Munich-bound Mancini

Beer Festival?

Stag do?

Visiting Eva Titzov, the legenday "Munchen Knitter" who makes personalised scarves?

wireblue said:
bit of news that i can guarantee is 100% true, Mancini has just boarded a flight to munich from manchester airport. I don't know why or any other details but Mr Mancini is on his way to munich.

very interesting snippet indeed matey. I do not doubt your news however I would have thought this would have been made more public (ssn for example, you know how they like to add 2=2 and get 45 !!!). As a journo any insight into the reason you guys think he might be heading over there ?

Keep us informed matey

The Bayern squad are all in Basel for a friendly. Oh, apart from Robben and that Ribery chap, who have stayed behind in Munich.

BlueMark said:
wireblue said:
bit of news that i can guarantee is 100% true, Mancini has just boarded a flight to munich from manchester airport. I don't know why or any other details but Mr Mancini is on his way to munich.

very interesting snippet indeed matey. I do not doubt your news however I would have thought this would have been made more public (ssn for example, you know how they like to add 2=2 and get 45 !!!). As a journo any insight into the reason you guys think he might be heading over there ?

Keep us informed matey

i really don't know any more that what i've told you i'm afraid. But like i say i can guarantee you the information i have given is true

molineuxblue said:
The Bayern squad are all in Basel for a friendly. Oh, apart from Robben and that Ribery chap, who have stayed behind in Munich.

do you know anything?

I'm not entirely convinced if this is true, or perhaps he's got a connecting flight to somewhere else or whatever... But anyway, here's my assessment.

Lahm - I'd love for it to be him. Amazing player, equally adept at left and right sided fullback.
Ribery - Obvious choice but I wonder how he'd fit into our formation...
Pranjić - Not been mentioned but a decent left sided fullback/midfielder...

And now for the exciting youth.
Thomas Müller - Taken the league by storm this season. A very attacking midfielder who can also play as a striker. Mancini loves these deep-laying striker types (like he used to play himself), but Tevez has this role nailed on for now... Could be an Ireland type player?
Toni Kroos - Loaned out to Leverkusen but he's had a fantastic season being instrumental in their resurgent form. Strikes me as a Mancini type player perhaps? Again never been linked with City as far as I know...

Did I miss anyone? Perhaps Tymoshchuk but he's quite old and a very "limited" typical hard-man defensive midfielder. As we just bought Vieira I think he's pretty much a no-go from the start...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.