Munich-bound Mancini

Funny as fuck how everyone starts wanking with no facts to go off other than a thread on here! OP actually sounded genuine, but for people to go and check out-bound flights etc, bit desparate and almost stalkerish really! I mean who cares which flight it may have been, and whats it going to prove anyway?! Then CRASH, the thread ends with the realisation that Mr Mancini is infact at the training ground. Hilarious!!!

It was Terry

mancini001.jpg

PSmyth07 said:
Why would Mancini go? Surely someone like Garry Cook does that sort of stuff.

nah mate he just does table thumping and talking crap or saying welocme to manchester united when he means Manchester CITY - if there's a game to be watched I assume the manager does it himself

wireblue said:
bit of news that i can guarantee is 100% true, Mancini has just boarded a flight to munich from manchester airport. I don't know why or any other details but Mr Mancini is on his way to munich.

of course if he is on that flight it could be a flight to Munich with a connecting flight somewhere else??

gagiesotherhalf said:
Was he really at the airport? Not just some bloke in a City scarf and nice Armani coat?
More's the point...did he eat in Burger King!!!!!
;)
No.......................He said that he would havedone but the coffee there gives him the shits

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.