Munich-bound Mancini

Robbo. said:
molineuxblue said:
The Bayern squad are all in Basel for a friendly. Oh, apart from Robben and that Ribery chap, who have stayed behind in Munich.

now are you pulling our pisser or you know this for a fact?

I know this for a fact, but it is on the Bayern website.

wireblue said:
BlueMark said:
very interesting snippet indeed matey. I do not doubt your news however I would have thought this would have been made more public (ssn for example, you know how they like to add 2=2 and get 45 !!!). As a journo any insight into the reason you guys think he might be heading over there ?

Keep us informed matey

i really don't know any more that what i've told you i'm afraid. But like i say i can guarantee you the information i have given is true

I dont doubt it mate, keep us informed, its appreciated.

plongo said:
Wireblue

What time were you told he was on a flight to Munich?

i was told at 12.20 but i don't know any flight details. Seriously i have told you all i know

Looks like this one then

BD3331 Departure Munich T1 12/01/2010 11:05 Departed 11:11

He could be catching a connecting flight to any other German, Austrian or Swiss town. If he really wanted to talk with a player, surely the player would have flown here to check out the set up? My guess is that he is meeting up with his family for some skiing.

lionheart said:
He could be catching a connecting flight to any other German, Austrian or Swiss town. If he really wanted to talk with a player, surely the player would have flown here to check out the set up? My guess is that he is meeting up with his family for some skiing.

With 2 big games in the space of 4 days starting on Saturday, and the fact he has only been here a matter of weeks I would hope not matey. I cant see it being for Ribery etc but it must be for something he feels worthwhile taking the time out for. Am sure we will all find out soon enough

lionheart said:
Perhaps.....but you would normally route via Frankfurt for a connecting flights.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.