Munich-bound Mancini

Big Dave Watson said:
bobmcfc said:
not unheard of for a manager to want to watch a guy play before he buys him

Bayern don't play until Friday night so if he's going to watch someone he's gone a little early.

maybe he wants to talk to the player himself them.

all i will say is that i work in the media and i have just spoken to a very good friend/contact who saw him boarding the plane with his own eyes. Trust me i'm a journalist!!!! But seriously this is about as nailed on information as you'll get - but i don't know any more than the fact that he is on a plane to munich.
If i was a betting man i'd go for lahm but that's just my opinion not based on any information.

don't forget there were posters on here saying lahm was a done deal before hughes left. we need a LB and maybe mancini would like to continue with the deal

wireblue said:
bit of news that i can guarantee is 100% true, Mancini has just boarded a flight to munich from manchester airport. I don't know why or any other details but Mr Mancini is on his way to munich.

How are you so sure 'source please'

wireblue said:
all i will say is that i work in the media and i have just spoken to a very good friend/contact who saw him boarding the plane with his own eyes. Trust me i'm a journalist!!!! But seriously this is about as nailed on information as you'll get - but i don't know any more than the fact that he is on a plane to munich.
If i was a betting man i'd go for lahm but that's just my opinion not based on any information.

ok thanks

wireblue said:

fair play. if hes going to munich then i am convinced it's lahm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.