Munich-bound Mancini

Am I the only person on this board who doesn't want Ribery? We go 5 deep on the wings as it is. Robinho seems to be back on form in the roaming position he was playing yesterday. SWP will get back soon and Bellamy and Petrov are more than holding their own. I am more excited about Weiss potential than I am Ribery. I however would not hate getting Phillip Lahm.

I got a text off a mate at half 1 ish saying he was a manchester airport waitinf for a flight to munich and was stood next to RSC and manchini. He has sent me a couple of pics but seen as there iphone ones and about 10mms big its hard to say but it defo looks like Manchini.
Saying that he aint the biggest of footie fans so could be anyone.

ATS said:
I got a text off a mate at half 1 ish saying he was a manchester airport waitinf for a flight to munich and was stood next to RSC and manchini. He has sent me a couple of pics but seen as there iphone ones and about 10mms big its hard to say but it defo looks like Manchini.

Post the pics then.

Godfather said:
ATS said:

Post the pics then.

Im waiting for him to get to his hotel so he can email me the origional pics. the ones he has sent are tiny and cant get them from my phone to pc.

messedupface said:
Calm down lads. He`s gone to get me the latest German goo girls DVD, I was too embarrassed to get it myself
having purely by chance seen one of these dvds recently, i now get your username. and christ they are.

I seem to remember during the Kaka saga MH said something about having a meeting with Khaldoon & GC in germany about transfer targets. Mayby he's going for talks with Khaldoon about another possible target.

Could he be planing to steal some staff?! has he appointed anyone bar kiddo and that ivan guy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.