Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

citizen of schalke said:
bayern-flo said:
A Schalke-Fan from Germany who's also fan of ManCity and a english guy who's fan of Bayern...
What a fucked up world we're living in :-)
Globalisation:) welcome to the new world...good match tonight...on Tuesday we will see if Bayern is really so strong, or if the Bundesliga is too weak for BM.
Globalisation... :-)
Tuesday will be a big test for both. And that's what champions league should be like!

bluwes said:
I'm getting confused with this thread.

My question is will I be able to get a drink on Tuesday

Don´t worry. Just the old love between Schalke and Bayern.

i will have a nice beer in a Berlin pub on Tuesday and half of the pub will support Bayern because it´s a german team and the other half will support City because it´s against Bayern. As always

As a Dortmund supporter since the 90's, I would enjoy seeing both Schalke and Munich get taken away by the aliens once they attack our planet but I digress.

Have fun in Munich everyone! Take over the number 1 spot in the group.

cinnamon blue said:
Augustinekeller it is , cant wait !
Today I'll check the quality of the beer and clean up a little bit ;-)

Weather is perfect! Don't forget your sun lotions my little sunburn-redskins :-)

Blue Maverick said:
So shorts or not for Tuesday?
Depends on the temperatures you're used to...
But I don't think that you're an Brazilian cissy ;-)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.weather24.com/details/r/Muenchen/Germany/DE0006515?d=2" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.weather24.com/details/r/Muen ... 006515?d=2</a>

we're on the soccer express adventure tommorrow, augustine keller sounds like a plan

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.