Munich meet up: 27th September 11am Augustiner Keller

Re: Munich meet up

I'll be at the English Garden, never been before but if anyones homesick I'm sure it'll be overgrown with weeds & several dogshit polyanthus bouquets.

I had a girlfriend from Bremen when I used to live in Munich in the mid 80's, Michaela she was called.
Tits like young alps she had, used to go topless in the Englischer garten, ahhhh happy days !

MAN 8.40 ARRIVE MUNICH 14.25 WITH SWISS AIR AS ABOVE DEFFO UP FOR A MEET FOR SOMEWHERE!

4 of us land monday morning, a day getting warmed up and then head for the largest group of blues on tuesday !

Im flying in on Monday night 9pm ..will make my way to the English gardens on matchday.

Anyone on the Lufthansa 0655 flight on Monday, there are 2 of us on that with the rest of our group not coming until Monday night, so we have a full day in Munich, think we will go to Hofbrahouse and other kellers in town and save the Oktoberfest tents until matchday.

Blue Maverick said:
Anyone on the Lufthansa 0655 flight on Monday, there are 2 of us on that with the rest of our group not coming until Monday night, so we have a full day in Munich, think we will go to Hofbrahouse and other kellers in town and save the Oktoberfest tents until matchday.

I couldn't get a table in the Hofbrahaus in May so good luck getting one during Oktoberfest!

I recommend Augustiner Keller if the weathers good.

Any indication how ticket sales are going?

(On 4930 points)

If u guys have a mass of beer (or several) at the Oktoberfest be prepared to listen to this tune:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOb37ccNQLk&sns=fb" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOb37ccNQLk&sns=fb</a>

Its a song about 1860 München - our city-rival, who has been in heavy financial problems. But then came the sheik and now they are hoping to begin a new chapter. 1860 was quite a successfull club in the past (champions in the sixties). Maybe their story sounds a bit familiar to you. They love any team that has a chance to beat us - so you will probably find some new friends at the Oktoberfest. And guess what their colour is .... :D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.