Munich songs.

Gelsons Dad said:
DickieDavisEyes said:
Gelsons Dad said:
and what if that word is "******" or "paki" or "pedo"? The reason people take offense is that we have generally become more sensitive to those around us. We have generally become more enlightened, we have generally grown up and allowed our ideas about what is socially and morally acceptable evolve with time.

Give over fella, calling someone a ''******'' or a ''paki'' is an arrestable offence, its classed as racism and its personal , shouting/singing/calling someone after a city in Germany where an air crash happened 50 odd years ago isn't anything like it and you know it isn't.

now rewind 30 years and tell me what was sung on the terraces?

The intent is the same. Both hate crimes. Neither acceptable in this day and age.
If hateing that scum is a crime then i suppose i should be locked up, but saying that the prisons would be teeming & where would we put the real criminals.

Gelsons Dad said:
DickieDavisEyes said:
Gelsons Dad said:
and what if that word is "******" or "paki" or "pedo"? The reason people take offense is that we have generally become more sensitive to those around us. We have generally become more enlightened, we have generally grown up and allowed our ideas about what is socially and morally acceptable evolve with time.

Give over fella, calling someone a ''******'' or a ''paki'' is an arrestable offence, its classed as racism and its personal , shouting/singing/calling someone after a city in Germany where an air crash happened 50 odd years ago isn't anything like it and you know it isn't.

now rewind 30 years and tell me what was sung on the terraces?

The intent is the same. Both hate crimes. Neither acceptable in this day and age.

You aint giving this up are you ,,... using the word Munich is not a crime pal, it may not be tasteful, right, or clever but it is nothing like abusing someone because of the colour of their skin.

babyape said:
top lad said:
ffs like an old record .... what were them cunts signing at leeds 2 week ago... it will never go away it gets handed down from generation to generation.. my lad just start high school and he's already signing it

Should you not have a word then, explain why it's wrong for him to sing it, so hopefully it will stop being handed down from generation to generation?

I'd rather sing songs about city personally....

Good point, I don't sing them and neither do my 2 sons,26 and 16. I don't like the songs but they don't ruin my day out. I would say it's about 50% of our away following although where i was on saturday it was 70-80%.

Sorry for postin this here but I need an urgent reply

Is my fish dead?

It's been like this for over an hour now. I've tried everything to make it move bar prod it with a stick.

cheers

40599633.jpg

mcfcliam said:
Don't give a fuck, never have done.

Same here, i don't sing them, but not arsed if others do it

-- Mon Oct 03, 2011 11:15 pm --

Blootoof said:
The kids are gonna go mental.

Need to scoop it out but if it jumps out of the net I'll have a heart attack

Have you recently changed the water? My fish who is 8 years old, does that when the water has just been changed.

Last changed was a couple of days ago. Normally do it every other week, about 20/30% depending on the water.

I've had a curry on the go for the last four hours but I can't eat it as where I normally sit the fuckin fish is starin at me

Blootoof said:
Sorry for postin this here but I need an urgent reply

Is my fish dead?

It's been like this for over an hour now. I've tried everything to make it move bar prod it with a stick.

cheers

40599633.jpg

Prod it with a stick

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.