Munich ticket criteria announced

I am in all schemes but 5 point shorts of the 5500 criteria. Ticket or no ticket flight paid for so i will be going<br /><br />-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm --<br /><br />
St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
I think everyone will join the cup schemes next year....

May be not, If they did not learn lessons from the semi final criteria whats to say this will work

I've got 4910pts & on the cup scheme, i was confident i'd get a ticket till i saw the criteria... could be squeaky bum time. Flights n stuff already sorted so i'm sure i'll get one from somewhere, as is mostly the case anyone who wants a ticket will surely get one.

mancitymick said:
I am in all schemes but 5 point shorts of the 5500 criteria. Ticket or no ticket flight paid for so i will be going

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm --

May be not, If they did not learn lessons from the semi final criteria whats to say this will work

Think the people with say 6000 who haven't joined thinking they will get a ticket before someone say with 4500pts who have..These blues will 100% join next yr

UweGoater said:
You will get a ticket before me and i have over 6000 points, without cup scheme!

My loyality is worth fuck all...

Joining is the cup scheme isnt being loyal, its letting the club take money out your bank when they want not when you want!
You're right! It's bribery, not loyalty. City started selling LP's a few years ago when the odd cup games were 50 LP's. I knew at the time it would spiral from there and City would fuck up. Low and behold they have bribed an extra £50 for "double points" and all that for SC cup schemes on Platinum this season. It's not the way it should be done really.

I am not a huge fan of offering your ticket to someone else so you get the loyalty points and they get a ticket. That in effect could be taking a ticket away from someone else who was waiting patiently in the queue, joined the cup scheme etc..

As it happens I think they are out on the demand for this one.

How are people getting there? Spike trip -200 ish, Thomas Cook 200 ish Singapore airlines 200 ish, Easy jet 150 ish Lufthansa 150 ish.

Thats 900 or so

How are the rest getting there?

We couldnt sell anfield last year when pushing for 4th!

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I am not a huge fan of offering your ticket to someone else so you get the loyalty points and they get a ticket. That in effect could be taking a ticket away from someone else who was waiting patiently in the queue, joined the cup scheme etc..

How are people getting there? Spike trip -200 ish, Thomas Cook 200 ish Singapore airlines 200 ish, Easy jet 150 ish Lufthansa 150 ish.

Thats 900 or so

Depends what level of importance loyalty points are.. I have offered my ticket genuinely because I cannot get there. I am not interested in the loyalty points. I have offered my ticket to someone who may miss out as they do not have enough points or are not on the cup scheme. Can't see the issue MV

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

Thats 900 or so

We had the FA Cup final 5 days after that Liverpool game. I wouldn't use that as a yardstick for anything. The players didn't turn up along with many usual following fans that night.

mancitymick said:
I am in all schemes but 5 point shorts of the 5500 criteria. Ticket or no ticket flight paid for so i will be going

-- Wed Aug 31, 2011 5:43 pm --

Think the people with say 6000 who haven't joined thinking they will get a ticket before someone say with 4500pts who have..These blues will 100% join next yr

If it goes to the next criteria it will be interesting. It could start off with 7k, 6k,5k then Cup direct members. Will be gutted if it does

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.