Munich ticket criteria announced

lord lewis said:
UweGoater said:
You will get a ticket before me and i have over 6000 points, without cup scheme!

My loyality is worth fuck all...

Joining is the cup scheme isnt being loyal, its letting the club take money out your bank when they want not when you want!
This is the latest move from the Club without any decent consultation with the fans.
There are people posting in this thread who didnt give a toss when North Standers were forced to move last season as it didnt affect them. The forced relocation of Blocks 204, 206 and executive seats for " the Uefa Family " on Champions League nights is also scandalous, but again, we are told to " live with it " But as soon as it comes to Tickets and people are affected because they booked a flight, hotel etc but didnt read the small print regarding cup scheme, it all becomes "unfair".
For your information, as of last Friday when the Champs league cup scheme closed ( another change of rules that no one is challenging), there are approx 18000 signed up to scheme.
This is not aimed at you Uwe
Nothing they can do about it is there

Mental_blue said:
cibaman said:
Surely this means that they expect it to sell out by Thursday? Otherwise it starts becoming difficult to sort out travel arrangements. There again, they greatly over-estimated the demand for CS tickets, perhaps they've done the same again.

No what I think it means is that if everyone above 5500 and in the cup scheme buys a ticket they'll have enough to satisfy demand. Don't think they would publicise going down to this figure if they didn't think they had enough.

There are loads of people in this criteria who won't/can't go due to money/work/family etc. so I would be very surprised if the criteria didn't go below this.

I can see that. But surely if there are 3,000 fans in the cup schemes with more than 5500 points, they should aim to reduce the points criteria to that number within 2 or 3 days not a week?

If only say one third of those eligible buy a ticket, they'll still have 2000 tickets to sell a week after they go on sale. That will cause chaos as people buy tickets and then have to sort out travel arrangements close to the game.

For a match like this where people have to make travel arrangements, surely fans have to accept that they book their ticket immediately or accept that others might get in first?

mcfcliam said:
'It's progress'

'Embrace it'

'We could have Macken back in the squad'

Expect these to be used in defense of this utter shite criteria.
No ones having to defend it. Most understand the criteria.

You're just bitter you didn't go on the scheme.

Please note that when collecting tickets, Supporters will be required to show proof of purchase, provide Photo Identification and sign for receipt of tickets.

If my mate is paying and ordering 4 tickets can he collect them from the ground as long as he has photo I.D or do all 4 of us have to go to the ground and show I.D ?

allan harper said:
Please note that when collecting tickets, Supporters will be required to show proof of purchase, provide Photo Identification and sign for receipt of tickets.

If my mate is paying and ordering 4 tickets can he collect them from the ground as long as he has photo I.D or do all 4 of us have to go to the ground and show I.D ?
Just his own mate if he paid for all of them.

It's to stop cunts pretending to be someone else to nick them as Bayern won't issue replacements.

SWP's back said:
allan harper said:

Just his own mate if he paid for all of them.

It's to stop cunts pretending to be someone else to nick them as Bayern won't issue replacements.

Thanks for clearing that up mate, cheers.

Most of the people that have signed up to the Cup schemes WILL be the same people that go away to most games. If you are going to travel to follow City then you probably do not miss a home game, and will have signed up for the ease of it.

I reckon 90% of people on over 6000 points will be on the cup schemes, so it probably will not make much difference too how far down the tickets go.

The club are using it as a marketing tool to get more people to sign up in future. We may not like it but MCFC is actually a business.

If they still have tickets left then they will drop the points again obviously but will still be to members of the cup scheme. So someone say with 3000pts who is a member of the cup scheme will get preference over someone with say 6000pts who has built up there points throughout the yrs...
It did clearly state this in the T & C'S. I personally joined the cup schemes for the home games as I can't get away before the knockout(fingers crossed). I have 5390pts so envisage that I would have been able to apply once the next set of selling criteria is announced. Again I have offered my ticket to anyone who needs it for the away games and have had pm's but I am split here...Long term loyalty or a quick purchase of points because you sign up....I am not getting involved in the politics but it did clearly state it regarding selling criteria for away games....The club will know exactly how many fans are in the cup scheme and with how many points so if everyone on the current selling criteria goes for one I can't see many more being available....All it takes is what...400 perhaps on each day in the cup scheme with the correct points to go for a ticket and they will sell before any further criteria is announced.This one will be interesting to follow.

UweGoater said:
SWP's back said:
UweGoater said:
You will get a ticket before me and i have over 6000 points, without cup scheme!

My loyality is worth fuck all...

Joining is the cup scheme isnt being loyal, its letting the club take money out your bank when they want not when you want!

Here we go......

It is being loyal though. Part of the selling point of the cup scheme is that it advertises "priority for away and finals".

I get that totally its just i would like to pay when i have the cash available,

It looks as it is my fault but surly you can see why i would be slightly upset.

Ill be honest im gutted, if we do get to any finals or out im basically fucked for this season.

Surely if you can afford a trip to munich, you can afford £25 ticket whenever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.