Music from your youff

I did like Georgie Fame ( born in Leigh) and the genius John Mayall (Macclesfield).
Both them are chalk and cheese with the pop groups. I didn't realise John Mayall was from Macedonia.
Macclesfield of course - l left in the spell check suggestion;)

Recently rediscovered bauhaus. I used to listen to some of their stuff in my teens, forty or so years ago (where the fuck has the time gone) Anyway they were percieved as goth personified but listening now they just seem like a band with some decent tunes as well as some, well, dark ones. They haven't aged as badly as I thought they would.

Recently rediscovered bauhaus. I used to listen to some of their stuff in my teens, forty or so years ago (where the fuck has the time gone) Anyway they were percieved as goth personified but listening now they just seem like a band with some decent tunes as well as some, well, dark ones. They haven't aged as badly as I thought they would.
Perceived, before i get lines or detention.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.