Music you just don't get

Over Produced synth. dance music also jungle bogle fuckreas were they take a beautiful old dancehall/ska/tamla/reggae/soul/raregroove and just......speed it up......then add some lame toasting ....wheeeellllll it back........blow your fucking whistles .......big up......add some hard beat ,also played too quickly.

Techno , that trance shit that would take five minutes to even begin (shrugs). Stock aitkin and fuckin` Waterman , the roland rat rap !!! grease 2 made me weep I had to endure that film for a shag-I am so ashamed!!
Puff fuckin` Daddy shine a gun for murder weapon on him in fact Gangsta Rap when they talked about bling and cars and tha bitches,Rap went to pot around that time. Pete Docherty ...how the fuck that incoherent bag head is called a singer is beyond me. Ga Ga -is pointless.....Kagagooo goo....see Ga ga...
Gary glitter.....

Pop Idol, x factor , metal the screaming shit , Prog Rock a fucking 15 minute instrumental from every twat in the band- Behave.
Cliff Richards sorry but the mans lame........Duran Duran I never understood either.....also Wham,they made my ears bleed yet I put up with listening to it to go home with a fishy smelling finger and a grin on me kite *shakes head*
I`m off for a lie down and listen to the 80`s Groove thread

Radiohead. Muse. Just don't get it.

going further back, acts who couldnt actually sing - Wedding Present, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, Nick bloody Cave

chesterbells said:

going further back, acts who couldnt actually sing - Wedding Present, Tom Waits, Bob Dylan, Nick bloody Cave

I don't "get" Radiohead either. My best mates love them though.

chesterbells said:

with you on Bob Dylan,my old fella would'nt be happy as he loves the man

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.