Music you just don't get

simmers said:
Daz_Blue said:
Techno ....... it is all shite, DJ on a stage spinning records while lights flash everywhere ......... and they always use songs from other bands and change them ....... Hate it .....

It's called re-mixing

Let me guess, you prefer music by bands such as the Artic Monkeys?

Never heard of Arctic Monkeys

My fave bands are AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, UFO and Foreigner ..... I could mention many more like Stage Dolls, Giant, Dare, Strangeways and Styx but you probably never heard of any

Amy Winehouse Shite
Lady Gaga Shite
The Killers Shite
REM u guessed it, Shite
Cliff Richard Shite
ALL Rap music including emineminem SHITE!
Ricky Martin, remember him? Shite.
Shania Twain remember her? Shite.

Daz_Blue said:
Techno ....... it is all shite, DJ on a stage spinning records while lights flash everywhere ......... and they always use songs from other bands and change them ....... Hate it .....

you have hit the nail on the head there mate. if it wasnt for e's it never would have taken off the ground.utter shite!

Daz_Blue said:
simmers said:
It's called re-mixing

Let me guess, you prefer music by bands such as the Artic Monkeys?

Never heard of Arctic Monkeys

My fave bands are AC/DC, Thin Lizzy, UFO and Foreigner ..... I could mention many more like Stage Dolls, Giant, Dare, Strangeways and Styx but you probably never heard of any

No but guy with long hair who I work with probably has cos. Do you have long hair?

All Rap Music- Who cares who you are,or what you think.
Techno,R and F***ing B.
Oasis-Beatles Cover Band.
American Bubblegum Punk i.e Greenday.

Surprised nobaody has said anything which come out of reality talent shows, fucking hate the lot, i watch the early rounds for the pure embarassment of some of the 'hopefuls', but fucking JLS? Alexander Burke? FUCK OFF!!

Leona Lewis was ok though, she had an awesome voice.

Godfather said:
Surprised nobaody has said anything which come out of reality talent shows, fucking hate the lot, i watch the early rounds for the pure embarassment of some of the 'hopefuls', but fucking JLS? Alexander Burke? FUCK OFF!!

Leona Lewis was ok though, she had an awesome voice.
leona has an awesome voice but her songs are a bit boring and i completeley agree with you on jls and alexandra burke.

Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Who said Arctic Monkeys?

Now they are one big, steaming bag of shit who I just don't get. They've only gone and pulled off the old exaggerated gritty, northern accent as quirky gimmick stunt and suckered the entire student population at a stroke. Very very poor.

They are like a leaking dinghy , in a sea of shit (music ), the best of a bad bunch in other words .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.