Music you just don't get

simmers said:
Daz_Blue said:
Techno ....... it is all shite, DJ on a stage spinning records while lights flash everywhere ......... and they always use songs from other bands and change them ....... Hate it .....

It's called re-mixing

Let me guess, you prefer music by bands such as the Artic Monkeys?

LOL

simmers said:
Daz_Blue said:
Techno ....... it is all shite, DJ on a stage spinning records while lights flash everywhere ......... and they always use songs from other bands and change them ....... Hate it .....

It's called re-mixing

Calling shit "re-shitting" doesn't make it any less shit.

Damocles said:
simmers said:
It's called re-mixing

Calling shit "re-shitting" doesn't make it any less shit.

Ok so because you don't like it, it makes it shit? Many people don't like classical music but it's not shit

Who said Arctic Monkeys?

Now they are one big, steaming bag of shit who I just don't get. They've only gone and pulled off the old exaggerated gritty, northern accent as quirky gimmick stunt and suckered the entire student population at a stroke. Very very poor.

simmers said:
Ok so because you don't like it, it makes it shit? Many people don't like classical music but it's not shit

Of course it does.

Do you think that things that you dislike aren't shit?

The whole point of something being shit, is because you think it is.

And you are correct, classical music isn;t shit, in fact there are plenty of those tunes that are classics.

*gets coat*

We Are the Champions - Queen.<br /><br />-- Fri May 28, 2010 11:56 pm --<br /><br />
Adidas Barry Silkman said:
Who said Arctic Monkeys?

Now they are one big, steaming bag of shit who I just don't get. They've only gone and pulled off the old exaggerated gritty, northern accent as quirky gimmick stunt and suckered the entire student population at a stroke. Very very poor.
Like Oasis then?

MCfcBOB said:
We Are the Champions - Queen.

-- Fri May 28, 2010 11:56 pm --

Who said Arctic Monkeys?

Like Oasis then?

Oasis (Noel G.) also wrote many great songs and could fucking rock good and proper unlike the above mentioned students' favourites. So no, not really.

MCfcBOB said:
We Are the Champions - Queen.

-- Fri May 28, 2010 11:56 pm --

Like Oasis then?

Oasis (Noel G.) also wrote many great songs and could fucking rock good and proper unlike the above mentioned students' favourites. So no, not really.
They're both two album wonders as well.

Banned Tosspot said:
They're both two album wonders as well.

Two would be optimistic.
Two minutes maybe or two notes.
Whilst by no means my top band, Oasis at least have an enduring appeal and a body of work to their name as opposed to "i bet that 't you look good on 't dance floor" type adolescent guff.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.