Muslim women must learn English

Never said you were negative just I notice anytime there is a thread regards Islam you are there in a flash with your views.

Just never read a post of yours that ever puts Muslims in a good light. If you can find one I will apologise whole heartedly.
So you agree I'm not negative about Muslims. I'm just not positive enough for you. Is that right?

My point is that there are hundreds of thousands of Brits around the world that don't speak the language of the country they live in.

They have the option to learn though and if those countries brought in a language requirement, they would either learn or leave. I don't think anyone could really complain if the country they intend to live in has some basic language conditions.

That is their religion/tradition and he has no right to interfere no matter how much we don't like it happening

Sorry Karen but he has every right. The primary responsibility of the government is national security. It's the reason we have governments and laws. If, as has become apparent, there is a section of society which is causing a threat then it is the governments responsibility to tackle the problem. Islamic Radicalisation is a problem. They have killed people. The government has to try and tackle that problem and these are measures which they believe may help.

If you think you know a better way to stop Islamic Radicalisation then lets hear it!

Sorry Karen but he has every right. The primary responsibility of the government is national security. It's the reason we have governments and laws. If, as has become apparent, there is a section of society which is causing a threat then it is the governments responsibility to tackle the problem. Islamic Radicalisation is a problem. They have killed people. The government has to try and tackle that problem and these are measures which they believe may help.

If you think you know a better way to stop Islamic Radicalisation then lets hear it!
Combining the two things is my problem,muslim women not talking english has fuck all to do with radicalisation imo,i just don't see the link

What The Fuck?

The best way to stop young muslims going nuts and all jihadi is to teach their mums how to speak fucking English is to best way to beat terrorism... we are fucked. That is all Call Me Dave and his idiotic, sound bite, racist chums can come up with, seriously?

What The Fuck?

The best way to stop young muslims going nuts and all jihadi is to teach their mums how to speak fucking English is to best way to beat terrorism... we are fucked. That is all Call Me Dave and his idiotic, sound bite, racist chums can come up with, seriously?

It's a small cog not the solution fs.

What The Fuck?

And your solution is?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.