Must see documentaries..

Watched the first episode of "Clive Myrie's Carribbean Adventure" this evening. It's in the same style as his Italian road trip, but more related to his family and background.
His sister, despite moving back to Jamaica years ago, still has a very detectable Bolton accent!
It's all in Clive's usual laid-back but informative style. I'm already looking forward to the next installment tomorrow.
Please tell me he doesn't keep going on about her in doors like he did on the Italy one.

I havent watched it because i will just get wound up by the pricks

Same at wembley on saturday in fairness, blues just shoving to the front of the queue to get in.

Im afraid a sizeable chunk of football fans are dick heads
Took my son to the Watford Cup Final and had aggressive lads pushing to jib in with him in front of me. As soon as I raised a fuss, it became clear it was going to cause an issue if I tried to stop the dickhead, especially with others waiting to do it next to the long line of ticket holders!

As they say, this is why we can’t have nice things!

I havent watched it because i will just get wound up by the pricks

Same at wembley on saturday in fairness, blues just shoving to the front of the queue to get in.

Im afraid a sizeable chunk of football fans are dick heads
Saturday two guys ( late sixties)barged there way to the turnstiles only for their phones not allowing them entry. LOL

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.