Must see documentaries..

Will be watching this tonight, they were saying the tv crew had been embedded 6 months prior to this happening that’s why they are there at the start.

Really enjoyed it but heart breaking that a little girl lost her life in a stupid feud that had absolutely nothing to do with her, her family or anyone whatsoever to do with her.

Now i dont mean to say what im going to say here, itll sound worse than i intend i know but …

… Where as the woman ashleigh absolutely did not deserve to die, 100% she did not!!! I need to make that clear .. but she also knew her boyfriend was a drug dealing scum bag who was having silly arguements and owing money to other drug dealing scum bags. In recorded voice messages she spoke about her “fella getting him” or words to that affect.
Why be in that sort of relationship?

The OCGs were far from any sort of godfathers. Tramps living in flats above shops threatening to shoot people because they stole their bike ffs. Just utter dross

Have you got any nazi regalia or pictures of Hitler in your house? Not judging, just asking,

I remember my Grandad showing me his war trunk, inside was a huge Nazi flag & I mean huge. It had a few holes in it which I’d convinced myself was bullets holes. He never talked about what he did & imagined he was more dads army than who dares wins. I later found out he was at the liberation of Belson so I’m not surprised he didn’t talk about it much.

I remember my Grandad showing me his war trunk, inside was a huge Nazi flag & I mean huge. It had a few holes in it which I’d convinced myself was bullets holes. He never talked about what he did & imagined he was more dads army than who dares wins. I later found out he was at the liberation of Belson so I’m not surprised he didn’t talk about it much.
Lucky he escaped and went on to live a normal life mate. Bet he had a few close calls getting out of Germany past the advancing us, British and russian armies.

Really enjoyed it but heart breaking that a little girl lost her life in a stupid feud that had absolutely nothing to do with her, her family or anyone whatsoever to do with her.

Now i dont mean to say what im going to say here, itll sound worse than i intend i know but …

… Where as the woman ashleigh absolutely did not deserve to die, 100% she did not!!! I need to make that clear .. but she also knew her boyfriend was a drug dealing scum bag who was having silly arguements and owing money to other drug dealing scum bags. In recorded voice messages she spoke about her “fella getting him” or words to that affect.
Why be in that sort of relationship?

The OCGs were far from any sort of godfathers. Tramps living in flats above shops threatening to shoot people because they stole their bike ffs. Just utter dross
As you rightly say, no-one deserves to lose their life as a consequence of a feud involving the very worst examples of human life. That said, it brings to mind an old adage. If you sleep with a dog, don't be surprised if you get fleas. What appeal there was for that young woman in associating with a violent drug dealer is beyond me.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.