Must see documentaries..

Once Upon A Time In Northern Ireland:

Set off watching this documentary last night set out over five episodes and a pretty harrowing watch in places, as residents, combatants and soldiers share their intimate and unheard testimonies from both sides of the conflict.

If anyone has seen James Bluemels masterpiece of filming Once Upon A Time In Iraq, then this is his follow up covering all aspects of the Northern Ireland conflict. If you have not seen Once Upon A time In Iraq then do try to find time to fit it into your schedule, as it's a right riveting watch.

The series covers the Troubles from its early beginnings emerging from the 1960s civil right movement in northern Ireland morphing through three decades of armed conflict in the region between those fighting for a a united Ireland and those fighting to say with the UK.

Set off watching this documentary last night set out over five episodes and a pretty harrowing watch in places, as residents, combatants and soldiers share their intimate and unheard testimonies from both sides of the conflict.

If anyone has seen James Bluemels masterpiece of filming Once Upon A Time In Iraq, then this is his follow up covering all aspects of the Northern Ireland conflict. If you have not seen Once Upon A time In Iraq then do try to find time to fit it into your schedule, as it's a right riveting watch.

The series covers the Troubles from its early beginnings emerging from the 1960s civil right movement in northern Ireland morphing through three decades of armed conflict in the region between those fighting for a a united Ireland and those fighting to say with the UK.

Unbelievable viewing

Cheers. I don’t think I have actually!

It's grimly fascinating.
One of the episodes contains audio of Goering at the Reichstag fire trial being questioned as a witness by a defendant. He's as obnoxious as you'd expect.
Also audio of a radio interview with a Jewish concentration camp inmate where the interviewer says something like 'you are here because you steal from the German worker'

You can just imagine what these people would have made of the internet

Lived through it and guy I know is in it

Just watching episode 1. It's fantastic.

Corridors of Power, wow what a fucked up world we live in, some humans just dont deserve to share this planet with us. Im glad I’m not a politician as I don’t think I could sleep at night having to balance all that shit out, sone of these people in power just gave zero conscience:(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.