Must see documentaries..

John Pilger - Utopia .....cornetto classico...

As you rightly say, no-one deserves to lose their life as a consequence of a feud involving the very worst examples of human life. That said, it brings to mind an old adage. If you sleep with a dog, don't be surprised if you get fleas. What appeal there was for that young woman in associating with a violent drug dealer is beyond me.

Who knows what attracts people to certain relationships!

And from what i got from the doc also the scum bag boyfriend , who was the target, wouldnt open his mouth about who he thought might be responsible, so he was clearly utter pond life.

How different ashleighs life couldve been . She had a good job working for local authority, could have been nice n settled, but instead chose a drug dealer as her partner. Such a shame

Watched all four of the Merseyside Detectives last night.

It’s rare I want to drag someone out of the telly and beat absolute fuck of them. The arrogance that **** showed.

They all made gestures at the camera as you probably noticed.
Seems the more guilty they are nowadays the more whining and self righteousness there is. Protest their innocence with prepared statement then go no comment and have no alibis the horrible little maggots.

Who knows what attracts people to certain relationships!

And from what i got from the doc also the scum bag boyfriend , who was the target, wouldnt open his mouth about who he thought might be responsible, so he was clearly utter pond life.

How different ashleighs life couldve been . She had a good job working for local authority, could have been nice n settled, but instead chose a drug dealer as her partner. Such a shame
Age old. Some women are attracted to the ‘bad boy’. Usually when they are young and a bit naive. She would have been 22 when they got together, old enough to know better you’d like to think.

Might be a bit of a jump in conclusion, but the nicely decorated house, the brand new Tiguan outside, the hair, nails etc. likely funded by said bad boy.

Age old. Some women are attracted to the ‘bad boy’. Usually when they are young and a bit naive. She would have been 22 when they got together, old enough to know better you’d like to think.

Might be a bit of a jump in conclusion, but the nicely decorated house, the brand new Tiguan outside, the hair, nails etc. likely funded by said bad boy.
Yeah thats what im saying and as said previous, sleep with a dog get fleas.

Though i must stress, again, she utterly didnt deserve what came her way

Have you got any nazi regalia or pictures of Hitler in your house? Not judging, just asking,
No. Why would I? I studied World War 2 and have a real interest in it, more so the 10 years leading up to it and the trials and aftermath. Real eye opener what you find out and documentaries are my favourite tv. I have a similar interest in the Vietnam War. Read lots of books on both.

No. Why would I? I studied World War 2 and have a real interest in it, more so the 10 years leading up to it and the trials and aftermath. Real eye opener what you find out and documentaries are my favourite tv. I have a similar interest in the Vietnam War. Read lots of books on both.

You've probably seen this. Unbelievable. Especially the Reichstag fire trial bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.