Must see documentaries..

Not stalking Bish lad but i have never heard of this before...Love me Ice Hockey so am gonna nail this one,cheers..Bet Marty Mcsorley is on there lol..Go Kings Go:)

Brilliant doc, mentioned it earlier in the thread... You wouldn't fuck with knuckles (:

Had a big interest in ice hockey since my dad introduced me to slap shot back in the day... Gotta love the Henson brothers

Watched deliver us from evil, again, for the 3rd/4th time yesterday,, Amy berg really is a master of her craft!!

Rich Hall has done 3 or 4 great documentaries all over the US, No Mas as well (ESPN 30 for 30) about Roberto Duran and Sugar Ray Leonard. Sky have done some great ones as well on sporting rivalries, in particular the 2 about USA/USSR (Ice Hockey and Basketball) one about Ali and Fraizer and England/France rugby.

The Death Of A Gentleman http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4746370/

"Two cricket journalists set off on a journey to the heart of the game they love, only to stumble upon one of the biggest sporting scandals ever. This is a film about passion, greed, power - and standing up for what you care about."

I can upload that to a host if anyone would like to see it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.