Must see documentaries..

Making of a Murderer. Just started a thread on it as I didn't see this one.

Absolutely mesmerising 10 hours.

Just finished and will be looking up more info.

An amazing documentary brilliantly edited that as you put " mesmerising 10 hours"

Don't want to put anything else as to spoil for others

The Summit, on Netflix - about multiple deaths in one climbing season on K2 in 2008/9 (I think).

I've never understood the thrill of mountaineering (I have done it, on a small scale), and this film nails the lid down forever...crazy stuff!

A Death Row Tale: The Fear of 13

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b06zdjn0

After more than 20 years on death row, a convicted murderer petitions the court asking to be executed. But as he tells his story, it gradually becomes clear that nothing is quite what it seems.

This film is a stylistically daring experiment in storytelling, in effect a one-man play constructed from a four-day interview. In a monologue that is part confessional and part performance, Nick, the sole protagonist, tells a tale with all the twists and turns of classic crime drama. But as the story unfolds it reveals itself as something much deeper, an emotionally powerful meditation on the redemptive power of love and literature. A final shocking twist casts everything in a new light.

Watching lots on ancient civilizations, from the tip of South Africa. Hidden South American ones(pre Inca + Ecuador caves), plus all the Central American ones(pre Aztec- near Belize/Yucatan Peninsula ) with the American Native Indians descending from within the earth.

possible global pyramids.....

Then some on Atlantis, as it always interested me as a child. At the start of the internet I was always on google maps looking at the Azores. I always found it strange that there seemed to be roads or straight lines under the sea from the Bahamas(all around the Eastern Caribbean seas) to the Azores. Plus I noticed plenty of patterns which seem to be sunken cities. Still it is hard to get a conclusion from fact to was is just plain whack.

Proud to be British - this is on Amazon Prime right now.

Filmed in 1973 in South Buckinghamshire. Oh my fucking life, what a watch this is. Some real 'colourful' views on immigration, and the Empire.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.