MUTINY by players.Konspiracy??.... We will see

How else do you expect Hughes to defend himself-why shouldnt us the paying public know whats going on at our club-for christs sake we all keep moaning about how crap we are!

flb said:
How else do you expect Hughes to defend himself-why shouldnt us the paying public know whats going on at our club-for christs sake we all keep moaning about how crap we are!

Because it damages performances, rather than improves them.

Would you support Elano going into the press and criticising Hughes training and management style? Why shouldnt us the paying public know whats going on at the club?

moomba-yes i agree but in reality things are going to get worse before they get better-the difference now is we have the money to actually give a manager proper time to sort it.If the owners are happy to give Hughes time then we should stick with it or are we going to start chanting sack the board again?

I say let Hughes mould his own side and if it still is shite after a good settling period then yes lets question him.

flb said:
moomba-yes i agree but in reality things are going to get worse before they get better

Why does this have to be the case? Our mentality should be to improve every season, and the fact that we won't this season is something that can't be ignored.

flb said:
its never got really better each season for the last thirty years-moomba do you agree that Hughes has bought well?

We're a different proposition now than we've been for the past 30 years.

And I think Hughes has bought well (especially when he absolves himself from any blame for the TBH and Jo signings, surprisingly not the Robinho one).

Strikes me, and i could be proven wrong in the next week or so, that our owners have a firm belief in what MH is doing. All this nonsense that is posted on messageboards about how he'll be out in the summer is...well, nonsense. Hughes has obviously rattled so many cages, coupled with so many poor results, it would be child's play for the board to sack him this window, and move on...

They clearly believe in what he's doing, as do the senior players who have been our stand out performers so far this season. So personally, I think it's time for the sniping about Hughes to stop, or at least be tempered with a little more objectivity.

moomba-Hughes hasnt absolved himself from the Robinho signing that just a fans and media assumption.

On the basis we agree hes signed well then isnt it only fair we let him mould a complete squad of his own and then judge him.Why do we as fans put players on a pedastal when its blatantly obvious they dont give a shite about us the fans?

moomba said:
flb said:
its never got really better each season for the last thirty years-moomba do you agree that Hughes has bought well?

We're a different proposition now than we've been for the past 30 years.

And I think Hughes has bought well (especially when he absolves himself from any blame for the TBH and Jo signings, surprisingly not the Robinho one).

I think Moomba makes some good points. Certainly on the signings, didnt Hughes make it very clear he had a veto on Jo/TBH? If so they have to be included in judging his record in the market.

But surely we all agree he's done a poor job, the only question is could anyone who is available to come in do a better one if we sack him tomorrow. I suspect until the summer the answer is "probably not",

My, my. That was an interesting 27 page read. Not much in the form of positive news but some very intelligent posts that are helping me to form an opinion. I agree with what most people say in this thread whether it's backing the players or the manager (this is clearly what it's come down to) and I find myself somewhere in the middle. I admittedly form my opinion, like most blues, by what I see (on the pitch with my own eyes) and what I hear from inside the club (the press and people whose opinions I've learnt to trust, some on here, some not).
Thanks to the people who post on here with snippets of well informed details of what the fuck is going on because it's difficult to be objective with the amount of rubbish the gutter press print (Does EVERY tabloid journalist hate us?)
I know some people find it hard to believe some of the ITK info they read on here and with good reason but sometimes theres got to be a bit of trust. Why people choose to lie is beyond me and it makes it even more frustrating when you're own posts are dismissed because of this. It's happened to me many times, granted I've posted things that haven't come off but they were true at the time I was told them. A lot of the stuff I've read in these pages makes sense and tallies up with what I've heard from people within the club. I am however very surprised that nobody has mentioned SWP's comments a few weeks ago, backing the manager and suggesting that some players aren't working hard enough. It seems to me that there are players who resent the way in which the manager is going about his job and are revolting and then there are players (as somebody suggested earlier, our better players) that are angry at the way these players are conducting themselves. Either way it will come to a head and we'll prosper when the air is cleared in the future. Attitude can outweigh ability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.