MUTINY by players.Konspiracy??.... We will see

vbr said:
Superhands said:
first mention of onuoha possibly leaving

nah the mentions of ned leaving were around months ago saying he was going to blackburn and the like

ah ok, wonder if he is a troublemaker ? doubt it

"Yet Hughes's problems can be gauged by the fact that one of the players who was involved in Saturday's game was seen laughing and joking in the showers directly afterwards."

any ideas ?

probably didi hamann

"PMSL did you see that assist i gave to that forest player and the look on hughes face"

Superhands said:
vbr said:
nah the mentions of ned leaving were around months ago saying he was going to blackburn and the like

ah ok, wonder if he is a troublemaker ? doubt it

"Yet Hughes's problems can be gauged by the fact that one of the players who was involved in Saturday's game was seen laughing and joking in the showers directly afterwards."

any ideas ?

F*ck me who's job is it to watch the players having a shower!!! and why is my wife typing her CV as we speak!!

....Was it Vass?? ;)

SWP=Class said:
I do not know how to quote, but Hughes has certainly not won more silverware as a player than our squad all together.

SWP - 2 league titles and 1 fa cup
Robinho - 2 Spanish titles and 1 Spanish league cup
Hamann - 2 german titles, 2 uefa cups,2 fa cups,2 league cups, 1 champions league and 2 super cups
Sturridge - 1 fa youth cup

Hughes-league titles 2, 4 fa cups, 2 league cups and 1 super cup

City edge it 18-9. Close though

you quote by clicking the quote button ;¬)

Hughes also has a ECWC with rags and umpteen trophies abroad....the FOUR city players you mention were by and large bit part players, and a youth cup ffs....basically you are reinforcing my point.....one man against an entire first team squad full of gobshites and wasters...

Mark-Hughes-003.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.