My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

x_BluePrincess_x said:

Haha i think that would be a good idea :) x

-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am --

Tell him to get stuffed , 'Princess'....

in no uncertain terms!

WUM or Rag?:)She may be a Princess though.Hope she is.

Lol..I dont need convince anybody im a princess..
My dad calls me his princess as i ignored the rest of the family who are united fans and chose cityx

x_BluePrincess_x said:
My boyfriend is a united fan & is trying to turn me into one!!
NOT HAPPENING :) !!!!
been a city fan since the day i was born, that was 20 years ago
C.T.I.D !!!!!

No proper blue would date a rag...

Its a funny old world and I hope I am not going off topic but I think that this thread is all about kids at the end of the day identifying with the team that their parents support.
My story is a bit unusual in that I started to support the City in the late 60s because a good mate from Chorley supported them,they had outstanding players at that time and because Arthur Mann from Hearts moved to them.
So since then Man City have been my English team despite all.As stated Im a Hearts fan(Hearts for some reason have an unusually high number of Man City sympathisers)
I supported City from a far and to my eternal shame I never made the journey to Maine Road but there were reasons for that.However my 2 footballer sons, one of whom plays football at a very good level ,turned into City fans just because of their daft dad.
My older lad has been down to see City before all of this surge and glory hunting and me and my younger lad came down last year to see the Fulham game.
You might term us as glory hunters and in a sense we are.But I can assure my lads run about with City strips for years when their mates thought that they were mad .
Tomorrow we wil be glued to Sky and with you all

This story is like your son joining the Army (He went away a boy and came back a Man)
Your "offspring" Went shopping a Rag and your "Daughter" came back a Blue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.