My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

i have a two year old little boy. been trying to get him to say city for a while lol. got it to a t now. bought him some city pj's a few weeks ago everytime he see's the badge always starts saying city lol. nearly got him singing bluemoon.

we went to the city store a few weeks ago. he was running shouting city! loved it!

lee-mcfc said:
Shafter said:
She will be buying a stoke shirt next ;-)
hahahahaha
Plus Shawcross poster and Delap special all cleaning/ all wiping cotton vest :)

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm --

m7mcfc said:
There is hope yet, see my son is a man utd fan thread.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck mate.Give us a link to the thread,and I,ll have a read.

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm --

john@staustell said:
I have 3 now grown-up kids and I agree with you. Though they were mostly raised in the terrible times of Ball, Clarke etc, with me constantly trying to big us up, in the face of constant disaster. Of course I did say they would be living elsewhere if they didn't support City, but to be fair to them the issue never arose in any of the three.

Supporting anyone else was unthinkable.
Inspiring post pal.Cheers.<br /><br />-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 pm --<br /><br />
Stillsy said:
if i have a lad when im older and he supports them cnuts i will ring his neck and have nout to do with him
Id be terrified of you pal if I was a child:)

jamiegrimble said:
lee-mcfc said:
hahahahaha
Plus Shawcross poster and Delap special all cleaning/ all wiping cotton vest :)

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:07 pm --

m7mcfc said:
There is hope yet, see my son is a man utd fan thread.
Fingers crossed.
Good luck mate.Give us a link to the thread,and I,ll have a read.

Page 10 Bluemoon forum mate.

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:09 pm --

john@staustell said:
I have 3 now grown-up kids and I agree with you. Though they were mostly raised in the terrible times of Ball, Clarke etc, with me constantly trying to big us up, in the face of constant disaster. Of course I did say they would be living elsewhere if they didn't support City, but to be fair to them the issue never arose in any of the three.

Supporting anyone else was unthinkable.
Inspiring post pal.Cheers.

-- Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:12 pm --

Stillsy said:
if i have a lad when im older and he supports them cnuts i will ring his neck and have nout to do with him
Id be terrified of you pal if I was a child:)

jamiegrimble said:
Nothing to do with me at all.Shes watching whats going on.She enjoyed last nights game.

Fan-dabi-dozi!

2wrpus6.jpg

My boyfriend is a united fan & is trying to turn me into one!!
NOT HAPPENING :) !!!!
been a city fan since the day i was born, that was 20 years ago
C.T.I.D !!!!!

haha im thinkin the same thing myself..
I would rather DIE than become a scum fan.had I wanted to take him to the darby bt refused to sit in the city end.. there was me hoping id make him see the light xxx

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.