My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

x_BluePrincess_x said:
My boyfriend is a united fan & is trying to turn me into one!!been a city fan since the day i was born, that was 20 years ago
C.T.I.D !!!!!
Whos your fave player?

x_BluePrincess_x said:
My boyfriend is a united fan & is trying to turn me into one!!
NOT HAPPENING :) !!!!
been a city fan since the day i was born, that was 20 years ago
C.T.I.D !!!!!

Tell him to get stuffed , 'Princess'....

in no uncertain terms!

x_BluePrincess_x said:
C.T.I.D !!!!!

I've got a pair of polyester 'I Scored At Maine Road' knickers if you want to borrow them...twenty years old, but freshly laundered ;-)

Sue Denim said:
x_BluePrincess_x said:
C.T.I.D !!!!!

I've got a pair of polyester 'I Scored At Maine Road' knickers if you want to borrow them...twenty years old, but freshly laundered ;-)

hehe ......

the Princess won't be the only one wanting to borrow those on here!

jamiegrimble said:
Nothing to do with me at all.Shes watching whats going on.She enjoyed last nights game.
Just why the heck did you let her become a rag in the first place ? glad shes seen the light though now

Blueknows said:
jamiegrimble said:
Nothing to do with me at all.Shes watching whats going on.She enjoyed last nights game.
Just why the heck did you let her become a rag in the first place ? glad shes seen the light though now
Blue in our climate,you cant force anything on anybody,never mind a child.They have to make their own way.

black mamba said:
Sue Denim said:

Haha i think that would be a good idea :) x<br /><br />-- Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:09 am --<br /><br />Tell him to get stuffed , 'Princess'....

in no uncertain terms![/quote]

haha i thought was funny :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.