My 10 year old girl who was red bought a City shirt today

My 12 year old said "are we going to win tonight" and I asked him why he was bothered as my brother-in-law had got him to be a rag. He said "I've decided to support City".

Now just going to get that rag shit out of his bedroom

Luckily my 15 year old has always been a blue.

jamiegrimble said:
Nothing to do with me at all.Shes watching whats going on.She enjoyed last nights game.

Come on mate, bad parenting letting her become a red, I live in salford and my 7 year daughter hates red. And boos every times she hears rooney`s name, it`s a good job he didn`t sign for us. Otherwise I`d have some explaining to do !

salfordblue-tony2 said:
jamiegrimble said:
Nothing to do with me at all.Shes watching whats going on.She enjoyed last nights game.

Come on mate, bad parenting letting her become a red, I live in salford and my 7 year daughter hates red. And boos every times she hears rooney`s name, it`s a good job he didn`t sign for us. Otherwise I`d have some explaining to do !
Looks like bad parenting mate. But if you let them make their own mind up without prejudice, they find their way on their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.